SICK & FIT NOTES
Fitwell Hub can issue private online prescriptions. These are sent to your local/registered pharmacy and usually ready for same day collection.
Book an appointment. Ask whatever questions you want, listen to advice and if appropriate, your Doctor On Call will prescribe you the correct medication.
At the end of your consultation, our team will send your prescription to your nearest/registered pharmacy.
Go and collect your prescription, there may be a payment if you are not exempt.
There are some prescriptions we will not supply
- Medication that is controlled or could be misused e.g. strong painkillers, calmatives and sleeping tablets.
- Medication that does not have a licence for use in the UK.
- Medication that requires prescribing and monitoring by a specialist.
- Antibiotics for the treatment of dental infections and sexual health conditions.
- Medication that needs to be administered by injection, with the exception of adrenaline auto-injector devices (like an EpiPen), and preparations for the management of diabetes mellitus.
There is also specific medication we will not supply
- Natural thyroid extracts
- PrEP and PEP (pre and post-exposure prophylaxis for HIV)
- Sleeping tablets
At some stage in your life, you may need to see a specialist either for the next stage of treatment or further testing.
Fitwell Hub can issue these instantly and send via email if required
Book an appointment. Ask whatever questions you want, listen to advice and if appropriate, your Fitwell Hub will provide a referral.
At the end of your consultation, our team will send via email.